TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Personal Health
- Each Member must complete and sign the ElliptiGO Fitness Health Waiver before commencing membership.
- All ElliptiGO Fitness members are deemed fit for each class activities upon arrival, unless otherwise stated to your instructor prior to session commencing.
- ElliptiGO Fitness does not accept any responsibility for any member being injured during any activities while training or any such event organised outside of these sessions.
- All Nutritional and Fitness Plans are specific to each member, and are to be used accordingly as a guide. ElliptiGO Fitness accepts no responsibility of said guides.
- It is the responsibility of each member to inform their ElliptiGO Fitness instructor immediately if they feel uncomfortable or feel any pain or injury while participating in any exercise during their session.
- Any person deemed unfit for training by their ElliptiGO Fitness instructor will be removed from the training session. The use of stimulants, drugs or alcohol will result in immediate disqualification with no refunds.
- Any changes to your medical history since sign-up must be communicated to your instructor in writing, or via the ElliptiGO Fitness website.
II. Training Sessions
- All members are required to arrive on time ready to train 5 minutes before their ElliptiGO Fitness session starts. Late arrivals may be refused entry with regard to Health & Safety Guidelines.
- ElliptiGO Fitness Sessions run in virtually all weather conditions. If unsure members should check www.efit.ie 1 hour before session is due to commence.
- Appropriate clothing should be worn at all times, no sandals, open-toe shoes or bare feet. Good quality trainers and a rain jacket are a must. A change of clothes is advisable after each ElliptiGO Fitness session.
- ElliptiGO Fitness cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen property at any stage.
- Please be aware that toilet and changing facilities may not always be available.
- ElliptiGO Fitness members must ensure that their contact details are up to date at all times.
- ElliptiGO Fitness and its Instructors reserve the right to refuse admission to any member at any stage without reason. No refunds given.
- ElliptiGO Fitness reserves the right to change any element of its make-up to include locations, times, trainers, events, website, health waivers, terms and conditions etc. Note all amendments will take precedence over the former.
- While every effort will be made to contact ElliptiGO Fitness members, it is still the sole responsibility of each member to check www.efit.ie for all updates. Members may be contacted in the future with special offers and organised events
INFORMED CONSENT LIABILITY WAIVER
In being allowed to participate in ElliptiGO Fitness activities, which are given by ElliptiGO Fitness Instructors and use the facilities and equipment managed/owned by the ElliptiGO Fitness Instructors and /or under the control of the organisers of ElliptiGO Fitness, as well as accepting any payment or charge, I do hereby waive release and forever discharge ElliptiGO Fitness and its organisers from all responsibilities or liability for injuries resulting from my participation of activities or use of the above equipment during a ElliptiGO Fitness training session.
I agree that I am fit to engage in physical activity and I have enrolled in the group training fitness program offered by ElliptiGO Fitness .
I recognise that the program may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training and other various fitness activities.
I also understand that exercise and fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death, and I am voluntary participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities in the knowledge of any dangers involved.
I hereby agree to accept all risks of injury or death. I agree that in requesting information or advice from ElliptiGO Fitness instructors in relation to any activities being undertaken, if I choose not to accept this advice or ignore advice given I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries and damage.
I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability, impairment, disease or condition that would prevent or limit my participation in this exercise program or indeed use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated.
I acknowledge that my enrolment and subsequent participation is done so on the basis that I have either had a physical examination and have been given doctors clearance to participate. I also have voluntarily decided to participate in activity and utilisation or equipment and machinery in my activities.
In addition ElliptiGO Fitness cannot accept any responsibility for items lost during training sessions or left with the instructor. I have read the ElliptiGO Fitness rules and accept them as outlined.
ElliptiGO Fitness does not provide cash refunds. However, if you miss classes and you make prior arrangements, you will be allowed to make up the class(es) within the month. In the event you are not able to complete the program due to a medical condition, you will be given a credit for the remainder of the class(es) to use within the year.
To register your place in one of our classes ElliptiGO Fitness requires a non refundable EUR20 deposit. Should you decide, in advance of the start date, to cancel your registration in a class, you will lose your EUR20 deposit but be refunded the remainder of the monthly fee. Should you not attend the first session of the registered and scheduled class without notifying ElliptiGO Fitness, you will be charged the full monthly rate.